*An additional $100.00 Shipping charge applies to remote areas including, Northern QLD, NT, WA, Tasmania and Central Australia. Please call for clarification.
V-DRUMS REDEFINED: ULTIMATE EXPRESSION FOR PRO PERFORMANCE AND STUDIO SESSIONS
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing the Roland TD-50KV, the flagship in our acclaimed V-Drums range, created for top-flight live performance, intense practice sessions, and eclectic studio work. Built on the foundation of the new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, this electronic kit provides Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by newly developed snare and ride pads, which feature multi-element sensor systems and high-speed digital communication with the module. The kit also includes top-line tom, crash, and hi-hat pads, and the module provides deep editing features and flexible connectivity to put you in charge. And as an alternative to the included KD-140-BC kick, you have the option of mounting a KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter on your favorite 22-inch acoustic kick for powerful hybrid performance and big stage presence. Offering supreme playability and unmatched expression, the TD-50KV and KD-A22 deliver the most impactful live V-Drums experience ever.
- Flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- One PD-108-BC rack tom pad and two PD-128-BC floor tom pads
- KD-A22 Kick Converter
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- Large MDS-50KV drum stand
- No other accessories included - photo for illustration purposes only